Who hasn't been wowed by the pop of spot gloss varnish or sleek coil binding?
At Signal Graphics, we understand and appreciate the details that transform a marketing piece from ordinary into extraordinary. That's why we offer a comprehensive array of finishing and binding options, so you can make a polished and professional impression.
Not sure what to specify for your project? Our experienced staff can help you choose the best option(s) to suit your timeline, budget and objective. Featured here are some of our more popular requests:
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Special coatings: Aqueous, UV, Varnish
- Comb binding - Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching - Popular for multipage brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching - Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through
- Coil binding - A plastic spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding - Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder - We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we'll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!
Whether you're just starting a project or in the throes of one, give us a call. We'd be happy to walk you through some exciting options to make your marketing materials shine.